The proper repair of collision damage is critical to the safety and performance of your vehicle. Each vehicle is repaired to factory specifications in our state-of-the-art collision repair facility. Our highly skilled and I-Car certified technicians use only the highest quality equipment, parts, and materials. Sometimes mechanical components have been damaged or need to be removed to gain access to other damaged areas of your vehicle. We have all the necessary equipment to handle these mechanical repairs. Front-end alignments and suspension repairs are done with the aid of computer alignment racks. This state-of-the art computer system ensures precise alignment of your wheels. Big or small damage, our auto body shop can repair it all at Certified Collision Centre. Book an estimate here!
Have a paint chip, scratch or are looking for a new look? We use a highly advanced spray booth to give your car a dirt-free, long-lasting finish. After applying clear coat, your vehicle is baked to give the paint durability and a high gloss that will last for the life of your vehicle. In our paint mixing room all the paints are mixed on site with a computer color matching system. This gives us the ability to match your vehicles specific color. We take special pride in our ability to match factory finishes as the final step in the restoration process. If you are looking to repair your vehicles paint book an estimate here.
THE 7 STEPS TO A WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT
- The vehicle is prepared: The vehicle’s body and interior are covered by a protective layer.
- Wipers are removed: We do so to ensure the smooth removal of the windshield.
- The damaged glass is removed: We remove all debris and excess glue from the windshield recess.
- The new windshield is prepared: The windshield frame and new windshield both get a coat of primer. Bonding glue is then applied for flawless adhesion.
- The new windshield is installed: The replacement windshield is installed with the use of exclusive, certified equipment and tools.
- Drying: A minimum of 60 minutes is required for the new windshield to set.
- Cleaning: The new windshield undergoes a deep cleaning to return to its original appearance.
Rock chips can be a hassle, but they don’t always have to mean a total windshield replacement. If you catch a rock chip early enough, our trained technicians can fill it in for a fraction of the cost of a new windshield. This not only saves you money, it can prevent the spread of cracks, which helps extend the life of your current windshield. Wondering if rock chip repair is covered by insurance? Many vehicle policies offer coverage at no additional cost to you. Simply bring us your policy for more details.
If We Can’t Repair it?
Certified Collision Centre is proud to replace windshields on all makes of vehicles. We know that not all auto glass is created equal, which is why we only use DOT-certified glass when replacing your windshield. DOT-certified glass is stronger, which helps preserve the structural integrity of your vehicle. Although there is a slight increase in cost, it’s also much less likely to chip or crack, and provides better protection in the event of a collision.